NOTE: If you have not yet setup your voicemail, see this article: https://customer.astoundant.com/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/33/First-time-Voicemail-Setup.html
From the phone assigned to the extension:
- Press the Message button (looks like an envelope or infinity sign) or dial *97.
- Enter the password.
- Press 0 for mailbox options.
- Press 1 to record your unavailable (default) greeting.
- Press 2 to record your busy message (optional message to play if you're on the phone).
- Press 3 to record your name.
- Press 4 to record a temporary greeting. To disable the temporary greeting, return to this menu option after the greeting has been recorded, then press 2 to delete.
- Follow the prompts to record greetings. After recording, prompts will also follow to accept the greeting, listen to it, or re-record.
To change your password
- Follow steps 1-3 above.
- Press 5 and follow the prompts.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Choose a password that is different from your extension/account number. Otherwise, your voicemail inbox will reset, erasing any voicemail messages and greetings.