- In your email application, click New Email or Compose.
- In the To field, enter the 10 digit fax send number with no symbols followed immediately by @emailyourfax.com. For example, if the send fax number is (123) 456-7890 enter: email@example.com.
- In the subject line, enter your 10 digit fax number with no symbols. For example, if your fax number is (098) 765-4321, enter 0987654321.
- Attach your document. Acceptable formats are JPG, PDF, PostScript, TIFF, Microsoft Word, Excel, CSV, HTML & Plain Text.
- If you wish to send an optional cover page, type 'cover page' without quotes in the subject line after your fax number. Type your cover page message in the email body.
- Send your email.
You will receive a confirmation email of the received fax email, and a 2nd status email of the success or failure of the fax email.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sending full color faxes is not advisable. For best results, convert full color documents to black and white or grayscale before sending.